What Hosts are saying

Hello, there is a character limit for the description of my unit. I have looked on the pages of other hosts and they are able to have lengthy descriptions. How do I post the entire description, which exceeds the character limit. Latest reply by Ira4
    The stats on my dashboard seem to me to indicate that I have met the requirements for Superhost status, but there is a message saying, "You're not meeting the requirements for Superhost status - we hope you will soon!" I have posted a screen shot of my st... Latest reply by Catarina11
    I referred a friend and set up her Airbnb profile and only once I had set it all up, then I realised that I could earn some credit for the referral. Is there any way to get any credit for a host who has already signed up, after I recommended Airbnb to her... Latest reply by Laura366
    Please explain to me how can I change defoult Payout Method. I want to change the current default mode of payment, that goes through the account, so that payout will go to my Payoneer card that is already activated on your method of payment. Latest reply by Lidija2
    I am an Indian and want to book airbnb liverpool places but am stucked in payment sectionI have got a Multi curreny travel card which I would like to use but I do not have a post code address of UKand with indian debit card it asking for a higher fare aft... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello , I'm quite new to hosting but I'm sure I used to get my bookings listed when I selected the " clipboard " icon , bottom left of my options . Now when I select it says Error , there was an error posting this request and when I press ok it lists only... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi,I have a guest who confirmed his stay that wants to cancel the booking as they will be more occupants than originally, so the house would be to small. He asks me to make a cancellation as my conditions are strict. Could you please tell me which penalti... Latest reply by M-Lou-And-Robert0