What Hosts are saying

Hi there- I'm new to hosting (6 mo). Earnings of $4000 last year. Do I have to claim that low of an amount and does airbnb send income documentation for that low of an amount? Thanks!! Latest reply by Clare0
    i recieved 2 instabook for augost but i wont be able to host in those dates, i was sure i deactivated the instabook opcion in my profile, but apparently it was not done properly. when i try to cancell those reservations, i recieve an error message. i h...
    I am new to air bnb. How do I post my rates. I have been on many sites and never had trouble doing this. So far, all I have done is mark each day on the calendar. Seems a very slow way to do this. There must be a way to do this in blocks of time/seasons?T... Latest reply by Ploi0
    Hello ~ I have had an enquiry for a booking for our cottage for December/January over the holiday period [prime season]. I have set the nightly rates on our property according to seasonal demand. The guest's query is about the rate first shown on airbnb =... Latest reply by Therese2
    If anyone has a spare minute, can you have a quick search to see if you can find my listing - Entwhistle Cottage on Chester St East in Christchurch? Much appreciated. Karen Latest reply by Marcus0
    Hello, I'm trying to understand why the amount I list my place for automatically increases by $1 once I confirm the listing? For example I respectively listed for $50 and $55 per night but once confirmed the the amount increases to $51 and $56. In respons...