What Hosts are saying

Our listing in new orleans ( Luxury Studio Magazine St.) is in a home that is an old double shoutgun home. There are two front doors, and it used to be two fully separate units in one building. The home has since been renovated, so that one side is just a... Latest reply by Alice-and-Scott0
    Hi Everyone! I am a new host & I'm looking forward to learning from you all and meeting new guests! I am from Texas & have a small studio apartment to rent out, for college football games and general travelers. My wife & I have traveled all over and ha... Latest reply by Kathie21
    As many of you will be aware, new laws in Japan (starting June 15th) are making it near impossible to host.To continue hosting, we are required to register our property with the Japanese government and receive a registration number.The process makes it al... Latest reply by Dominic68
    A guest asked me if I have a HDMI cable so that they could plug their laptop into the TV. I don't but I think it would be a good idea to buy one. I googled it, but I am confused. Would both ends be HDMI or would 1 of the ends be something different? Latest reply by Noel63
    We have been running an airbnb for a couple of years and one of the areas we sometimes don't get a 5 star rating for is "location"... I can understand the rating for all the other areas such as "value", "communication" "accuracy" etc... but "location"... Latest reply by Sean297