What Hosts are saying

I was horrified (and probably naive) when my repeat guest informed me that in some areas there are so few Air BnB rooms available that regular bookers often leave poor reviews to put off other people so they stand more chance of it being available for the... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi to all, I am new here I recently booked my first apartment https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/34877187.But I feel a lot insecure since the host has only one review from someone who seems to be her friend, place is much more cheaper than other listings. She j... Latest reply by Susan151
    I've only been hosting for four months but am having a bit of an issue with guests who are new to AirbnB.They don't read the listing, they think they can arrive whenever they want and they don't seem to understand how AirbnB works.My sister is a superhost... Latest reply by Ava30
    Hi All, I am looking to potentially become a host and am open to all the tips/advice I can receive. I live in Metro Detroit and am looking to host out of either a condo in downtown Detroit (high rise building) or maybe a smaller city like Royal Oak and a ...
    We have a cabin on the river (above the flood zone). We were hit this week with flooding rains that have washed out a portion of our road/walkway that leads to our cabin (this hasn't happend in 30+ years). We have guests that are supposed to arrive in 2 d... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Please...Please...Please! Allow for the cleaning fees to be isolated on payouts. As a host for multiple owners, I have taxpayer information for them and myself within my account. They receive their percentage and I receive my percentage but I am paying fo... Latest reply by Nora133