What Hosts are saying

A guest calls me from the house a few hours after check in and asks if I provide towels. There are about 10 bath towels, 3 face towels and 10 wash cloths prepared for his group and are devided between bathroom. Just as many are in linen closet. So in shoc... Latest reply by Alex893
    I am considering "moving in" with my boyfriend but keeping my house as is and renting it short term, but full time on Airbnb (maybe just until I'm sure it's going to work out...). Is there enough demand for full time booking that I could make it worth my ... Latest reply by Shannon296
    I wish to add a weekly/monthly discount and cleaning fee. However, when I choose the pricing settings option next to my calendar, I only see information about 'Smart Pricing' and there is no option to choose 'Additional Pricing' for long term stays. Pleas... Latest reply by John2156
    I am searching for a super host to take care of my properties. If anyone is interested text me at **** *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines]
    PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!Ok so I am nearly at the end of my tether & I haven't even started hosting. I tried to list 2 rooms in my house for B&B. Published and rrealised that these 2 rooms are available for the price of one!!..... Namely, I received ... Latest reply by Beverly94
    I have been hosting in a small condo. In fact I was renting it via Craigslist before airbnb existed. The HOA is getting increasingly demanding about short term rentals because of others violating the 7 day minimum rental and renting when not on the app... Latest reply by Pete28
    Last Monday, there is one old guy book my place, he told me he is okay with self check in. I do have a complete self check in guide, I send all the information to him, including location, address and a check in guide (link), I ask him to to check all the ... Latest reply by Joe492