What Hosts are saying

Hello my name is Susan and I am new to airbnb as both a guest /host. I had no problem with the travel part however as a new host I,m not a happy person.Last Monday I was working on my calender for the months of Dec.- Feb. my dates were Saved when I left t... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I had a guest who was perfect to deal with and even left me a thank you note and what a wonderful stay they had UNTIL they checked out and left a review. I cannot believe what was left behind. Broken wine glass, dirty dishes,oven lined with fat from their... Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi, i got informed that one month ago the balearic authorities decided to introduce an tourism tax starting with 1.7.Of course most of my guests already booked before today, so i would have to collect the tax at their check-in.It could amass to nearly 200... Latest reply by Fred13
    We're coming up 1 completed trip short this assessment period, all other requirements are at 100%, our review rate is 81%. I'm going to have to accept that as we now have a more or less seasonal rental, and we'll be going in & out of Superhost status on a... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi All, I have only been hosting for about a month now and received the following request last evening. I have a very nice, large home that I cannot afford to be damaged or destroyed in any way. This guest has no expericence on Airbnb, no reviews, etc. ... Latest reply by Petrina3
    Dear Airbnb Accounting,I can't find any way to contact you directly so I'm writing to you here.I recieved a payout, it's not mine.Does anyone know how do I contact the accounting department to resolve this? Thank you,Shira Latest reply by Cedar0