What Hosts are saying

Buongiorno ho ricevuto recentemente email da airbnb, tramite Wyatt Hayman di airbnb, per fare parte di un Community Panel. Siccome nella mail viene indicato anche che sarei remunerato per il tempo che dedicherò, mi chiedevo se qualcuno ne sa qualcosa.La p... Latest reply by Mara106
    I don't show it but the pain in my ankles and knees is taking a lot out of me and I was too tired to do the alteration with other guests in order to accommodate a guest who is staying for extra nights in the original room so I did request money. I hope t... Latest reply by Fred13
    We have been hosting for 3 years and have had mostly very good reviews from over 100 guests. We offer very good value for money but our house is quite old and very typical of the area. We have never had the money to completely refurbish the house but we h... Latest reply by Robin129
    Can co hosts offer partial refunds to current, or past bookings? When I go to -> Resolutions -> Send Money, I get the following message: "You don’t have any eligible reservations to send money to right now" But, there are lots of reservations....is that b... Latest reply by Marion-And-Cyril0