What Hosts are saying

Hi there I've got a listing with smart pricing on and I have set a minimum and maximum price. Today I got a booking for less than 1/3 of the minimum per night. In calendar view I see my Min price up top and I see my maximum price on the days either side ... Latest reply by David126
    We are still fairly new at this, so please forgive us if this was answered elsewhere and we didn't see it. We prefer to have a flexible cancellation policy on our listing as a general rule but wanted to know if it was an option to request a strict cancell... Latest reply by Clare0
    I've got beautiful pics, very affordable pricing, and wonderful location, and yet I have zero views. I'm brand new on here help me out please. Latest reply by Larry81
    Hi folks, I am a new host doing short term rentals in AZ. I'm wondering if anyone ever add an additional fee for utilities. Utility bill (air conditioning) can be as high as $400 or more during the summer months. I have installed a new electricity mete... Latest reply by Matthew285
    As a host coming from a different city and started hosting this month, I invested a lot of money into towels and essential for my guest. However, I am currently traveling and have a problem with my host. I booked for an entire week and as soon as I arrive... Latest reply by R-And-R0
    Hi dear Hosts,Does anyone has any idea about the methods used from Airbnb in order to calculate the final rating for each of the attributes it uses? (Accuracy, Check-in, Cleanliness, Communication, Location, Value and Overall rating). I'm trying to have a... Latest reply by Dimitris31