What Hosts are saying

Being near the beach our calendar over the summer is already full, so now im already looking at the more challenging months of September-May 2018 when its quieter here... I would have thought that most of what I have done since most of you already do......
    • long term advert.jpg
    I have been working since one year as AirB&B host - my announcement is located in TORROX Costa del Sol Spain - Having not enough respons I have looked at the map of my region and I do not find my announcement on the map. Does anybody know who I can conta... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I was wondering if there was a way or if anyone knew how to have taxes automatically withheld rather than paying them at the end of the year? Thanks! Latest reply by Linda108
    Folks, I have a strict cancellation policy on my property. Recently had a guest book for a one week stay and about one month after they booked and one month before their stay they cancelled because they are buying a house and the closing is during the ti... Latest reply by Joshua5