What Hosts are saying

Hi there,I have this person staying at my place for 5 nights from next week onwards (13th June) and I just realised she didn't upload her government ID. As she also has no reviews (although she has been a member since 2016) I am anxious to rent the flat o... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Got this as part of an inquiry - "Hi Elvis, thinking about booking the place for next week. Can people send mails to your place for us to pick up during our stay?" this is for a 3-day stay. Is there something fishy about this? Thanks! Latest reply by Julia66
    I recently had a guest stay who really got under my skin. Welll, a few guests. I usually tell guests that'll be around and can help with anything. I had a string of guests who left me a disaster to clean up, broke things, or just were rude to me. I know...
    Confirmation codeHMSWBNWKSQguest name : Shikharamount not paid by airbnb : 4844when can i get this amount sir ?Jun 5 - 6, 2017 HMSWBNWKSQShikhar Maniarplace to relax and have fun with good locationplease send me my money why now this days you peoples are ...
    I emailed and called airbnb everyday to ask for the pending payout to me. No reply from email and hotline said they can't do anything about it. Totally unacceptable!