What Hosts are saying

We run a popular Airbnb in the dordogne valley, summer is our high season...BUT SUDDENLY...NO new bookings? I reduced our price.....including a reduction in the cleaning fee... NOTHING. I signed up for 'Auto pricing' NOTHING. Lokking at our availabilty se... Latest reply by Aogán0
    Hello just got home and heard form my son who happend to be home that two guys entered the house saying they came to clean the house and where sent by airbnb... we di dhave guests for 3 days, they left staerday. Anyone had this before? Off cource guests... Latest reply by Lois-and-Darryl0
    Never thought we would have to tell a guest to NOT jump off our slippery tile roof into our 5ft deep pool. Two of the people in our last guest's group chose to do just that.They chose to endanger themselves and our home.We received a call from two of our ... Latest reply by Marianne88
    I have observed quite a bit of antagonism on these boards from hosts towards guests. I would really like to see a change of the focus on that, away from venting about that 4 star review or how they didn't communicate their arrival time , more to "what can... Latest reply by Andrea9
    HI All, I have a guest who booked on an urgent basis a few days ago. I had to get the person who manages my unit to meet him in the evneing to escourt him to the flat for him to view the place. For this, I had to pay the manager. The guest has since writt... Latest reply by David126
    Dear collegues I would like to exchange my apartment for a short period for vacancies. Is it possible? For example I would like to stay some days in Barcelona, or Paris, or costa azura, or Madrid, or I Tenerife ireland...and so on. If we find same inter... Latest reply by Linda108