What Hosts are saying

I recently heard from a friend about their horrific experiences with Airbnb support for a cancellation. As a long time Airbnb super host I was terribly embarrassed and didn't understand what they were experiencing. Until I needed some support myself with ... Latest reply by Marie8425
    Long story short, the guest is obviously trying to abuse us. Got a message stating that pool guy came and told them not to use the pool for about an hour to let the chemical circulate. Spoke to pool guy and my camera feeds and the guests were on their way... Latest reply by Danny627
    Appreciate the new filter for guest favorites, but that is not equivalent to booking with a Super Host, which gives me a lot of comfort when booking in an unfamiliar location. Guest ratings are always a little suspect. I hope this filter is reinstated,... Latest reply by Rob7820
    Hi everyone. I have a big house with a pool on Cape Cod that seems to attract many "girls weekends." Several have been bachelorette related. I don't have instant booking, and always respond to their request with the below:"Hi [Name], thank you for reachi... Latest reply by Elaine701