What Hosts are saying

After I booked a place and got the exact address, I saw that the place does not exist (it does not exist on the map and my friend who lives nearby confirmed there is a construction and the house is not yet built). I contacted customer support to report fr... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I just want to make all of my fellow hosts and hostesses aware of a guest by the name of ** who rented one of my places yesterday for one person. Luckily for me, I had an outdoor camera. There were six cars full of people that showed up at my property. I ... Latest reply by Basha0
    Do you host on other platforms other than airbnb? I am considering hosting on booking.com but i'm a bit apprehensive because it appears that they do not have the same filter as airbnb and vrbo for the kind of guests you want to book your home. Any experie... Latest reply by Matu25
    We are fairly new to this(just over a year)and there is one thing that is really bothering us! We have had great reviews, we have several amenities,(snacks, drinks,etc) they give us 5 stars and say everything is wonderful but then we always get a 4 on val... Latest reply by Paula
    My sisters and I purchased a $500 Airbnb gift card for my mom for her Birthday September 2019 from Kroger. She just went to use it on 5/19/20 and was told the gift card expired because she did not use it or claim it within 90 days so it is now void and t... Latest reply by Prabir2