What Hosts are saying

I have an issue.I made a last minute booking for an Air BNB stay. Upon the acceptance of my reservation the money was removed from my bank account. I checked in and all was going smoothly. I was 4 days into my 9 day stay with wife and kids. Air BNB called... Latest reply by Chris-G1
    So I tried to book a villa last September. I paid by voucher however Airbnb had a technological issue which prevented me from using this voucher so I had to pay (essentially double paid). they would not let me refund this credit and I escalated this issue... Latest reply by Gina2084
    This was the most unusual request I have ever had and I’m so glad I said yes. A man in his 40’s contacted me saying his wife’s cancer had taken a turn for the worse and she was now being put on hospice. She was in a hospital about 30 miles from me. Their ... Latest reply by Nikola15
    We had a family of 5 stay last week. The final evening the grandfather had a heart attack in the house and very sadly passed away that night. The guests did leave the following morning but the house needed lots of extra cleaning - stained carpets, sofa a... Latest reply by Winston90
    I recently had 2 guests lie/misrepresent my communication. One outwardly lied and gave me 1 * claiming there was no contact from me when he checked in. There is a stream to prove him wrong. I responded within a minute with some.another guest gave me four... Latest reply by Joan2709