What Hosts are saying

He requested to book my place for almost 2 months, commenting on things he liked about it. I happily approved, and immediately after I do this he writes "I might cancel it since your cancelation policy says I can for another 10 days for free in case I wan... Latest reply by Laura6462
    HI, I have a developmentally disabled adult staying with me. He is legally incompetent but high functioning.. His sister, who is his legal guardian made the reservation but did not tell me he was disabled. She is also NOT staying here. He is in my house- ... Latest reply by Theresa639
    I’ve been reading the various horror stories of hosts and Superhosts being suspended with zero notice based on false reviews or complaints by vindictive guests, and I have one more to share. Full disclosure, I’m not the Superhost (our amazing property man... Latest reply by Niko1014
    I have seen this has been asked already but I’ve had a guest who has ruined bath robes, towel and sheet totalling £67. I can’t decide whether to ask for this or not. I know in the scheme of things it’s not much but we aren’t a big enterprise and I don’t h... Latest reply by John7474