What Hosts are saying

an inquiry just expired and I assumed because the guest was asking questions and I was responding to her questions the inquiry would not expire, but it did. how do you guys work around that? is there a way to extend an inquiry. I find when I contact air b... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hi, We have been Airbnb hosts for over 6 years, superhosts and have never filed a claim before. Now for the first time, we had guests cause substantial damage to our house. We are shocked to find that Airbnb refuses to cover the damage. Damage was direct... Latest reply by Delphine-and-Markus0
    Hello,We finally have our first guest coming on Nov 6. So excited! but I'm nervous this won't go smoothly in terms of communication with our first guest.What communication will AirBnB have with our guest that I need to coordinate or set up?Where do I set... Latest reply by Breanna
    Hi, I would like to book this villa, but I am scared that it might be a scam. ** It is perfect for what what we need. But I was nearly scammed on Booking.com so I am being really cautious! Please let me know your thoughts. **[Identifiable listing in... Latest reply by Bob297