What Hosts are saying

We booked 6 nights (Jan. 12 - 18) with a host where within the first 12 hours, we had a long list of things that didn't meet our expectations. Some little, others not so much (no climate control in the unit, bed with 6-12" sag, no access to pool and spa a... Latest reply by Fred13
    A number of neighbors banned together to file a lawsuit against an AirBnB listing that was exclusively for large events. The situation was so bad that the judge actually banned the property and its owner from operating a short term rental and banned it fr... Latest reply by Fred13
    While staying in a St kilda property via Airbnb, we were charged 13 days after for a damage reimbursement of 5k gbp. When we first arrived there was a clear sense of wear and tear around the property from what could only be previous residents/the building... Latest reply by Huma0
    I stayed in an apartment that said that had Wi-Fi, but when I got there, it didn't work a single day. I almost lost my job because of it. I had to leave 2 weeks earlier than expected of the apartment. 1. I requested a refund for 50% of the stay, the host ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I posted before about the problems of some guests being given 24 hours to pay, after they have made a booking (so it isn't confirmed) I don't understand how this can happen , since every booking I made on AirBnB it wasn't confirmed until the credit-card... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am a host who is so upset! I just found out that Airbnb did away with the green checkmark on guest photos to indicate their identity is verified. Then to make things worse guest are able to “verify” their identity with Facebook instead of a government I... Latest reply by Rick4645