What Hosts are saying

Potential guests often ask us about restaurants / things to do in our community BEFORE they book. When I try to send them the link to the website of a specific business to answer their question (e.g., the website of the nearby kayak rental), AirBnB messag... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello! We are going away on holidays and are thinking about offering our new home as an airbnb. We have hosted in our previous home however my husband is a little concerned about the possibility that guests may stay and not leave our house after their tim... Latest reply by Sarah977
    BOOKINGS! We all know how important it is to get bookings, but sometimes, not having enough bookings can make one wonder: “what’s causing this? Could it perhaps be the low season, or maybe some other factors?” This is where the Community Center, a p... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 16.12.03.png
    I recently rented a property in Dubai managed by [Host] and the service was abysmal. Didn’t provide an access card to the building and waited for me to complain before they started to look into the matter. I chased numerous times daily — all the while nee... Latest reply by Mary996
    Any other hosts having similar Issues with guests smoking in the house. and if so, how do you deal? I now plan to start asking guests before arrival if they plan to smoke in the house so I can cancel them. Airbnb can penalize all they want at this point. Latest reply by Penny409