What Hosts are saying

Hello, I’m a new host and I’m currently hosting my 1st guest. The guest booked for 28 nights and due to checkout on Monday the 14th. However, he is insisting to extend and did not want to go through Airbnb . My concern is, if he will not leave on Monday w... Latest reply by Ashenafi0
    Found these all over the living room rug. From a pellet gun? Also evidence of smoking inside....second guest in a row that we found cigarette ashes and butts indoors after check out. This person did not communicate well at all and left the place quite mes... Latest reply by Huma0
    • 20220126_205032.jpg
    Hi, I have been hosting for over 6 years on multi properties now and have found the guests are getting more demanding. Is anyone else finding that? Literally, one last guest seemed to think I was both a concierge and also at their beck and call re extra t... Latest reply by Alexandra199
    In January, February and March the weather isn't great in the UK and for the last few years I have reduced my minimum stay from three nights to two in the belief that it might encourage a few extra bookings. This year, however, I seem to have had lots of ... Latest reply by Alexandra199