What Hosts are saying

We provide fresh flowers in the rental as part of our setup/decoration. By coincidence, the last two bookings have had guests who are allergic to them. Luckily, they were very understanding and we were able to work out a speedy resolution. Most guests L... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, I am having troule with telling a person they cannot have a dinner party in my condo. I am very new, first guests are arriving today! I have someone requesting a one night on July 2 for a dinner party for 10 people. I initially thought oh, nice, ... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Breaking Stereotypes It would be nice to hear some of stereotypes you’ve learned throughout your hosting years or even of yourself. We can learn from each other to limit our differences. I will start with a little background of myself, and share what ...
    I’m probably very late to the party here as i have only just heard about the 25% refund scheme, however how can this possibly work with most hosts. ALL of my booking post March 14th, April and May have been cancelled due to covid-19. Of course they have, ... Latest reply by Nikolai36
    In a nutshell we just had a guest leave who although was tricky and I had a negative feeling about, left us an ok review and 4 stars. Not the normal 5 but not worth losing sleep over. I did go out of my way for this man who nitpicked at little things and ... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hi,We have this guest who is booked for a month. It is just a private room on the second floor whose bathroom is shared by guests of another room(which is currently unoccupied). We have a guest coming tomorrow so I went upstairs to do a clean up Of the ot... Latest reply by Helen350