What Hosts are saying

Lately it’s apparently the new policy of Airbnb to believe anything a guest will say in order to receive refunds.a guest waited several weeks and then claimed that my cabinet had molds inside. It was a private cabinet but not only this was the deception, ...
    I had a guest recently that left used vaginal wipes on a living room table, menstrual blood in the bathroom floor, wine glass in the sofa cushions - then when I left a private note to say this behavior was disgraceful I got a **bleep**ty review !what do y... Latest reply by Jennifer1897
    Greetings Host. I recently experienced a guest that left my home less than favorable. In addition the guest took the garage remote and put a padlock on the gate entrance to access the front door. The cleaners had a hard time entering the home. There w... Latest reply by Qiana2
    We have been hosts now for over 5 years, and probably more like 10. In the past our guests have been amazing - house has been well looked after, cleaned immaculately, one guest even bought new wine glasses after they broke one! But this year, three out of...
    I am hosting a couple who is booked for 33 nights. What are my responsibilities i.e. cleaning and laundry. I told them I would launder the sheets and towels if the would bring them to me. I have all necessary cleaning products in the apartment, and don't ... Latest reply by Emily487