What Hosts are saying

Hello,I am considering switching to self check-in and check-out. I'm not worried about late self check-out or early self check-in, because my cleaning lady is usually there just before and just after. The check-in doesn't worry me so much, but I don't kno... Latest reply by Sam397
    We got a call from Airbnb saying that our current guest has breached Airbnb policy and that his remaining stay will be cancelled immediately.However, our guest refuses to leave saying that Airbnb has not contacted him to give him an explanation (which is ... Latest reply by Helen3
    How would you go about the situation of myself or the cleaner arriving at the home after the checkout time stated and people are still in the home and haven't checked out?Especially if this is 1-2 hours after the checkout time, what is a reasonable way to... Latest reply by Justin1032
    Hello, I have been hosting guests in an apartment in our barn-like structure on our property where we live for almost 15 years. We are in the process of installing an in-ground pool in our back yard. Part of the yard is considered shared and part is not,... Latest reply by Mark116