What Hosts are saying

A troublesome guest chipped my expensive countertop permanently damaging it. I also had a deposit. Guess what AIRBNB’s decision was? I’m sure you’ve guessed it. They said it was a result of normal wear and tear. You gotta be kidding me!! This is after th... Latest reply by Juan63
    I actually have a hosting question! Not a complaint! Cheers to that!Each of my houses has a table that comfortably seats 6, can squeeze 8. I guess you can always try to pull a chair to a corner as well. Since I host larger groups, how many chairs should I... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hello hosts! If you have multiple properties and consider your listings to be environmentally friendly, what do you do to make sure that you are sustainable and responsible? Have you had positive or negative reviews from guests bc of that? Thanks! Yiwei
    guest check out was yesterday(im in london) and he didnt extend reservationalso, he said he doen't have money ( he is not saying he will pay , he doenst have money ,and he cant pay any" and also he said i cannot evict him due to corona virus until 18th ju... Latest reply by Helen3
    I had a rough Saturday night --- I had a late flight cancellation and lost my phone in an uber. I booked a place in Dupont Circle in DC at around 10 pm. I apologized for the last minute booking and explained I had travel problems AND had lost my phone tha... Latest reply by Luana130
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place but this is my first post.I am due to stay in Cornwall for nearly a week from 11th May.It looks like I will have to cancel although I hate doing it.Going through the cancelling process I would need proof of the Govt... Latest reply by Roy621