What Hosts are saying

Dear hosts,I have a reservation in my place in Greece on July 23 to August 3, 2020. As the guidelines of my country due to the Coronavirus pandemic are strict, I recommended my guest to cancel the reservation under the "Extenuating Circumstances" Airbnb p... Latest reply by Gina109
    Please direct us to when we can get compensated for one guest already checked out, another one checking out tomorrow. We are concerned for the guest checking in tomorrow if we will ever get paid too. Once and for all please reply to our concern. We are ...
    Hello fellow hosts, If you made any full refunds to Airbnb guests from mid-March to end-March after the involvement of a case manager, these will not be in your payment list for the 25% refund! Check this well. This happened to me for 3 reservations. It b... Latest reply by Dorien-and-Papito0
    Just over 2 months ago I had a guests at my house when there was a big storm, that blew shutters off and caused leaks in the ceiling. The guests said they felt unsafe and had to leave the property. After they contacted me the following day, I agreed to g...
    Yesterday, I contacted ABB via website re two cancelations before Covid policy came into effect. ABB initially confirmed in writing that normal cancelation policy will be applied and 50% will be paid. I now checked my transaction history and realized that... Latest reply by Marc156
    Dear Community, I have listed 5 different private rooms with a private or shared bathroom and the rest of the house is a shared area between the guest in fully renovated house (so everything is brand new). It's the first time that I am hosting guest, so I... Latest reply by Fred13