What Hosts are saying

We booked an Airbnb for the purpose of self-isolation as required by the South African regulations for residents returning from high-risk countries. While in self-isolation, a national 21 day lockdown was declared but fortunately our original booking coin... Latest reply by Jessica-J6
    Hi, I’m Julie and I am a Brooklyn artist and photographer, or at least I thought I was. Now, I dont even know what I’ll be doing with my life. Lost my part time job as a waitress, art show cancelled and no photography gigs since most of my clients were re... Latest reply by Karen2391
    Hi All, I was really happy when the CEO of airbnb announced the financial aid they were creating to help hosts during these difficult times. Then yesterday I started to look into the fine print. I realized that I won't receive the 25% of my cancelled bo...
    Hi All, My travel was cancelled by the host and the refund will be credited to the original credit card. However this card is cancelled. As it was a work card and I no longer work there. I accidentally used my work card at the time of booking and paid my ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    The host kicked me out of Airbnb for no reason and I paid for a whole new place for the remaining days. The host said they will process the refund, but they aren't responding to messages from Airbnb and claim they are trying to reach out to Airbnb. The Ai... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello am Fred Ssemakula am a super host in Uganda i have a cottage located in makindye kampala city for both COVID-19 victims and non infected am wondering how COVID-19 front-line can lay a hand to suport we hosts in this hard situation in financal crisis...
    Dear Airbnb Community,Before I proceeded with a cancellation due to extenuating circumstances, I wrote to the host on airbnb and asked them if they would be willing to issue a full refund if I cancel. They were understanding and confirmed that they will i... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I have a guest that booked for two months and mid march decided to stay longer and booked another 2 months. The second reservation is starting in a couple of days (another reservation, did not extend the current reservation). Today the guest decided she c... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0