What Hosts are saying

I am not sure if I can cancel a guest and they pay no Penalty? We are still under lockdown and my guests for May where able to cancel but I reached out to my guest for end of June( only coming for 4 days) to see if he would like to change his dates or can... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I'm a Superhost and I had booked a room for April 9th-14th in New York City.On March 13th Governor Cuomo said, "My guess is in the state, we already have thousands of cases,".By March 13th Broadway had canceled all shows and so I canceled my reservation w... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi Everyone, In February of 2020, I booked a 5 day trip to Malta for this upcoming June. I booked a hotel for the first three nights and an Airbnb for the remaining two nights will be spent at the booked Airbnb. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 came into the w... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    Sojust saw a guest who cancelled on March 13 th and agreed our policy on no refunds, his choice, no illness, no lockdown, no flight protection... he chose not to travel because his friends didn’t want to...his arrival date two days later.he did not come t...
    "For reservations booked on or before March 14 with a check-in after May 31, we recognize there may still be uncertainty. In the coming weeks, we’ll be asking hosts and guests to revisit these reservations and choose to either cancel or re-commit to the r... Latest reply by Simon2553
    We unfortunately had a hostile guest and had to have him removed from the house, now his review is posted on the listing. Why will Airbnb not remove it? My wife who cares for our 7 month old child was not comfortable interacting with this guest do to hi... Latest reply by Ute42