What Hosts are saying

HiI recently found an amazing apartment to rent on rommbuddies and the owner asked me to pay for it on airbnb but the whole thing it sounded a tad wrong, starting with the link and the reviews that previous guests had left the owner. http://www.airbnb.co... Latest reply by Bram19
    Good Day,i wanted to find out i had a guest i hosted some time back the payment was made to my paypal,however my paypal account has now been deactivated and i have to refund the funds.If i refund the funds back to air bnb will it go back to the guests acc... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, I am a host and have just declined a booking by mistake. I was looking at the wrong month. I have sent a messageto the guest to say it is o.k. to stay for those dates. How do I let Airbnb know so I don't get penalized.thanks, Frank. Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    My remaining balance for a reservation was due today but the payment was unsuccessful due to me having a new card, I have now updated my details in ‘payment method’ but am feeling uneasy about the risk of losing my reservation. Will Airbnb attempt to take... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello,I'm a British student working at an internship in Paris from 1/1/19 to 27/4/19. I booked my Airbnb's back in December, and was expecting to move into the second one on 17/2/19. A couple of days ago the host messaged me saying she would require a cop... Latest reply by Charlee5
    I booked a reservation in August for San Francisco in May which go cancelled because the owner of the house gave the host 60 days to get out. I was told I would receive my refund within 5 days. 9 days later I still have no refund. I contacted airbnb 4 day... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello. My current guests booked for a week, arriving yesterday. They never showed up. After I messaged them at 10:00pm they replied saying they could not get transportation and would arrive today, missing their first night. Now they say they still cannot ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Man due to come Feb, booked my place in Nov. Wife and young child due to join him in June together with their three small dogs. Man phoned today changing plan wife and child now coming with him in Feb, no mention of dogs although I could hear them in th... Latest reply by Quincy