What Hosts are saying

I have a guest that has a reservation in August that she initially made for herself and one other person. I accepted this reservation. She has now informed me that it will be her and 2 other people. The room is not particularly large and really intend... Latest reply by Sandra126
    OK Airbnb, I know somewhere deep in the reaches of your corporate limbic brain there must be a real live flesh and blood person, on the payroll, with decision-making capabilities who, if they don't actually read these message boards, at least reads the su... Latest reply by Ginny0
    Sometimes after the booking the guest ask me about details of the invoice, I use aut-pricing so I dont know what the rates for each nights were after the booking as AirBNB blocks them. Is there anyway to be able to look at ALL the details that airbnb h...
    I've been received all the requirenments to become a superhost since 2 weeks ago but I still don't get the superhost status or there's no superhost logo on my picture yet. Anyone experinced such a thing? Thanks.Andrea&Rusdi Latest reply by Sam-And-Lek0
    Hi people, I thought it might be nice to begin a thread on sharing positive aspects of our Hosting. In business and marketing I have often heard the expression "point of difference". I understand this to mean "What is the point of difference between your ...
    Hi,I'm wondering if anyone else is having an issue with leaving a response to a guests review. I had these great guests and wanted to comment under their review and I have tried several times and it won't post. any ideas? Latest reply by Donna63
    Hi, I am new to hosting. I have a guest who would like a discounted rate. When I went to send a special offer, I noticed in the details area of the amounts, that Airbnb is charging two service fees...I copied and pasted here:Subtotal$Enter a subtotal th... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0