What Hosts are saying

So my guest and his wife and baby checked in a week ago and they seemed very odd, moody, unfriendly to say the least. Didnt want me to show them around etc. And then I notice they stay up late, sleep in late (weird with a baby) and have the drapes close... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    This guest cancelled on me on the first place and has tried to eliminate all cancellation fees. She has since threatened to take over my property an I am tired of this harassment. I had to cancel but I don't deserve the penalties. It's unfair. How can I r... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi Airbnb Community! I just had a very strange situation. One of my guests are traveling around Greece by the yacht and they asked me to give them a lift to a dock. It is just close to my place. They told me that I would be easier for them if I will give ... Latest reply by Pam23
    I've only recently begun to use ABB. My cancellation policy is Strict. I have a guest who booked to stay for 5 days, from June 14 to June 19. Today, (June 13), the guest cancelled, and asked for a full refund for the cost of the stay via a request in the ... Latest reply by Jim47
    Hello,I would like to know if it is in any way possible to make guests accept my own terms and conditions (specific for camper rental) and the ones on the airbnb booking site? Latest reply by Clare0
    Trying to find out if anyother San Diego hosts have received a letter from the City requiring you to fill out a appication for a ToT certificate which they say you hang in your home? If so did you list Airbnb as the Operator since under their definiation ... Latest reply by Clare0
    I have left a review for a guest and I wrote a wrong name in his review. Instead of Sam, it has to be Barry. The guest has contacted me and asked me to correct the name in the review. Can i do it and how?Reviews From HostsKatarinaKatarina"Sam and his comp... Latest reply by Katarina5