What Hosts are saying

I'm going to be up front here - I'm mostly just here to vent as this experience has completely ruined my day. Ha! Thanks for listening. I've been hosting in the heart of downtown Savannah for the past almost 3 months - my former full time home is now my ... Latest reply by Fred13
    How can I change the price for the requested reservation. I have the room for 6 and the guest is coming just 1 person. I would like to give the discount on this. How can I change it ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hey everyone, I am extremely interested to know what some the biggest problems people face with regards to hosting or owning a vacation rental property in general. I have also created this research survey for one of my classes at Georgia Tech. If you don'...
    Greetings all. We're newbies at this and we have a situation I would like some advice on. We have been contacted by an individual(s) who yesterday had blocked out over a week on our calendar, and then didn't go through the verification process. Our cal... Latest reply by Donald80
    Hi I got an inquiry from a potient client about my experience. I responded to their inquiry right away but after 2 days, there is still a pending status beside the message in my inbox. I looked at the message multiple times, it is not a request to boo... Latest reply by Edward191