What Hosts are saying

Our guest was supposed to stay for 3 weeks and booked the accommodation 2 months prior to his arrival. However, 2 weeks before he was scheduled to arrive, he cancelled because his VISA got rejected. Our cancellation policy automatically refunded 50% of th... Latest reply by Kevin1056
    I very rarely look at my own listing since I initially spent hours upon hours making sure it was correct and up to date. After a few strange encounters with recent guests I had a look and lo and behold my listing description, amenities and accessibility f...
    Dear Hosts Please read the following email sent to one of our fellow hosts from an Airbnb customer service representative regarding a GUEST having their upbeat review removed, apparently because the guest did not realise the review was public. "Mercy E... Latest reply by Shelley220
    How does one deal with a guests who thoroughly relaxed and enjoyed your space, attempted to bond and then left a not so perfect review. I had a guest who was on a budget and insisted on fixing her own meals. She however never always cleaned up after herse... Latest reply by Cross-Cultural0
    I am a big fan of air bnb encouraging us to open up our space for rescue workers, evacuated families and those in need. This week with Hurricane Dorian we hosted a couple from Charleston, SC for three nights and today they head home to get back to life. I... Latest reply by Stephanie
    How can I edit the maximum number of guests allowed on my listing? Somehow I've got it as 2 but it should be as 4. I guess it maybe because I duplicated another listing to save some of the steps since this is another room in the same villa. Many thanks! Latest reply by Alice595
    I had a guest book for one adult and a dog. She asked for a late check in which I agreed to but I didn't clarify the time. She arrived with 2-3 other people and 2 vehicles at 2a.m. They blocked the driveway parking outside my bedroom door which woke m... Latest reply by Maria3538
    Hey,My name is Caleb. Thanks for reading this. I am aspiring to have an Airbnb business and I dont have much experience. Are there other Airbnb hosts willing to connect, exchange info, and discuss how we can both expand?Thanks,Caleb Latest reply by Kevin1056