What Hosts are saying

.... another 4* for accuracy and a reproving private comment from the guest who didn't read neither our listing's description nor our message... and, as we all know, assumption is a mother of all fuc*ups... I feel like a big mamma dealing with ADHD kids..... Latest reply by Huma0
    I'm working hard to figure it all out, live and learn I guess...but I have some questions/concerns. I have asked for verified ID and guest reviews. We live here so safety/security is my top concern. Despite that, 2 out of our first 3 reservations have not... Latest reply by Bryan-and-Cindy0
    I have a guest that cancelled almost immediately after booking. It was an honest mistake on their end so I'm going to refund their full amount. I'm guess that due to my "strict" cancellation policy, they techincally were supposed to lose part of their m... Latest reply by J44
    I am new to hosting . I have had a request for a 50 day stay over the peak season. I had offered a discount for long-stays and am very happy with the booking BUT I specified moderate cancellation terms (i.e. free cancellation up to 7 days before)..... Ob... Latest reply by Cheryl271
    Hi my name is James. I have a few suggestions for the Air BnB team. Please set a minimum price per square foot. Prices are too low. Set the lowest possible price point at the average price per square foot for hotels within the region. Use this as an ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have 76% 5 star reviews (22 out of 29). Am I eligible to be assessed as Superhost in the next turn on 1st Jan or do I need 1 more 5 star review to get there? All the other boxes are already ticked. Best Regards Latest reply by Cor3
    Hello, I'm a host in Atlanta, I complete a walk through at checkin and show which cabinets and drawers are to be accessed but of course my personal dishes were used. What do you guys do to help remind all guests what they can use? Stickers? Latest reply by Kiley5
    Hi all,Can i ask something about Overall rating? In my rating part, it already show that i got 4,7* for overall rating but in Opportunities part just shown 4,3*.Basic common requirement always has "You have 1 thing to work on" line but in Super host said... Latest reply by Michael2558
    Very disappointed that Airbnb has given in to pressure to remove Jewish listings in East Jerusalem and the West Bank. This is pure discrimination. As a superhost, I enjoyed being part of the Airbnb community and conducting business through their website, ... Latest reply by Audley1