What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I am slightly confused and frustrated with Airbnb currently. I have been aiming to achieve the Superhost badge on the next assessment (1st April) and working very hard to do so. I am currently meeting all requirements having 23 completed trips, a... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • Superhost status
    I mistakenly replied to a public comment on my listing (instead of a private message) and it's now showing it on my apartment's page. How can I edit / remove it? Latest reply by Ange2
    Terrible to non existant customer service when needed for hacked account. Negligent in the effort to resolve given the personal and financial information they hold. This appears to a common trend on the forums and it is a poor business practice to not lis...
    Hi, we work with airbnb long time already, but 1st time we got trouble with one of our booking. On 3rd Feb at night time we got reservation for 3 bdr villa. The guy, name David, wrote, that his friend called us. We confirmed reservation at morning, but p... Latest reply by Jean151
    Added a new listing and it has remained in Process for more than 12 hours and still giving me the option to keep publishing it and I already did?thanks
    Can anyone help with the Stats / Views page. When I first signed up to AirBnB i'm sure I could see months in advance how many people were viewing our property. Now it seems that we cannot see beyond the end of the current month. When we could see in advan... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0