What Hosts are saying

HiIs anyone else having trouble with Airbnb...I had guests stay at my place on the 11-13th March and i still havent been paidI called Airbnb several times and they assured me that the Trust and Saftey team will contact me, but no one has in three weeksI h...
    I am trying to print a copy of the transaction history for my accounts but when I see the print preview it seems to have two pages superimposed on each other does anyone know how I can get rid of all the bumf? I am using google chrome Latest reply by Ire0
    Can anyone tell me please why, when my villa is advertised at Euros 150 per night that when someone tries to book the price goes up - maybe to Euros 176 per night - this is not what I am advertising it at so its not surprising that people think its to hig... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi Chicagoans- Is there a way to confirm that we are in process of being registared as "Shared Housing Units" according to the new ordinace? Is there anything that we must do as hosts to ensure that we become properly registared as required by the City o... Latest reply by Julie_Mike0
    Hi there, A guest just had to cancel their booking for January 2018. My cancellation policy is set to moderate, so they should have got a full refund. However, they wrote and said that it was showing "strict" to them at their side. I said they should c... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, I manage 2 different flats in the same adress, and i have a customer that wants to change her reservation from one flat to the other one.same dates, same price.it seems that AirBnB does not allow anything like that without really cancelling the reserv... Latest reply by Michael47
    We used to have a wealth of information on our stats page, where we could look at a half-dozen metrics for each calendar month - the nightly price spread, number of booked/unbooked days and occupancy rate, earnings, etc. Now all I can see is my earnings f... Latest reply by Dan144
    Hi all, I am slightly confused and frustrated with Airbnb currently. I have been aiming to achieve the Superhost badge on the next assessment (1st April) and working very hard to do so. I am currently meeting all requirements having 23 completed trips, a... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    • Superhost status