What Hosts are saying

Γεια σας. Ο επισκέπτης μου, έκανε λάθος κράτηση για δυο διανυκτερεύσεις ενώ ήθελε να μείνει μόνο ένα βράδυ. Το κατάλυμα έχει περιοριστική πολιτική ακύρωσης κρατήσεων και μίνιμουμ δύο βράδια διαμονή. Ζητά πλήρη επιστροφή χρημάτων. Ποιος ακυρώνει την κράτησ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey guys, I have a unique situation. I have a townhome on a small Bahamas island. It was just hit with a bad storm which caused a break in the water main. Now my townhome does not have running water, but no one else on that part of the island has runni... Latest reply by Abi010
    In 7 years getting paid by Airbnb, I've always received the funds in 2 business days to my 2 different Chase US account. For the 2 bookings which were paid last Monday April 4th, the money did not show up. It's been 7 business days today, still no money.... Latest reply by Mimi320
    Long story short, I made a reservation from Oct. 30 to Nov. 22 in London for a test. Due to the new lockdown measures, I had to cancel the reservation and head home. Airbnb said such case is not covered by the airbnb extenuation policy. The host agree... Latest reply by Tara916
    Hi, I have a guest’s claim which is unable to resolve. 4-5 different people contacted me asking for same details and ending up just forwarding to someone else. not sure how such a big company be so unprofessional? I am a superhost and even called the dedi... Latest reply by Yvette347