What Hosts are saying

I am booking multiple locations in another country for my honeymoon and it stopped letting me request locations because I reached my 'access quota'. It says to contact airbnb support but I'm not seeing any way to do that. Latest reply by Bhumika
    I purchased "6" $1000 Airbnb Gift Cards to pay for $6000 stay in Switzerland. During payment, 5 of the 6 Gift Cards were processed, but error processing the 6th gift card. I was advised the processing error was due to a daily limit (NOT POSTED ANYWHER...
    Customer stayed with us, did a chargeback, the money was taken out of our account and returned to the customer. They shut down the credit card and shutoff the phone attached to the account. Has this happened to anyone, and what can I do to stop this from ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    If I cancel a reservation with a host one time, can they refuse to agree to a future reservation? I have read that hosts cannot see my cancellation history, though I certainly can. Under "my trips," first the actual trips completed are listed. Then the... Latest reply by Quincy