What Hosts are saying

Airbnb should consider implementing a policy to discard the lowest rating a host receives each year. This approach would offer several benefits:It would give hosts a strong incentive to continually improve their service, knowing that a single low score wo... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I had a guest arrive on the wrong day and get access to the property due to Airbnb's new app update that provides check-in codes 48hrs before the booking. They locked out the actual guests so they couldn't check in and then canceled their booking the next... Latest reply by Helen3
    I booked a place recently for almost two months but when I wanted to pay rent only one months rent was reduced from my account. since I should return the invoice of the payment and get reimbursement from the company I am working by end of this year, Is it... Latest reply by Helen3
    @Catherine-Powell Hi Catherine, My name is Marsha Beezley. I am writing to you to hopefully get answers to my problem. Months ago a house I manage was caught on fire by a guest. It has been a painful and frustrating process to get someone from Airbn... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0