What Hosts are saying

Hi, I really need to speak to someone desperately regarding updating my email address and phone number, it will not allow me to do either has I no longer have access to both. I have just booked somewhere for this weekend before updating these details and ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Appreciate any help with this query. I am due to have a guest arrive in less than 48 hours. So far the guest has been unresponsive and has not replied to messages asking about estimated time of arrival. This guest is renting a home in my home so I must be... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hey just had my latest in several fake booking requests from a fake profile. They always start with the same message : "Can you give me any information about attractions around the house or local food or anything like that?* So it is quickly clear if you ... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi, so I have lodged a request for reimbursement for a replacement as it is unsafe to use cracked glass electric hobs. I couldn't get back to the property until a few days after the guest checked out. He must know, or his companion must know, they had don... Latest reply by Catherine468
    Hello all, this guest reached out, asking to provide a picture of the front of the house. I do have it in my picture lineup, which I have advised her. She reached out again, telling me that she does not see it. I looked at my pictures, there is only one o... Latest reply by Inna22