What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone Let's talk about discounts , a topic our Hosts have been discussing actively in our Community. Some Hosts use discounts when they're new to the platform, some offer them to attract more bookings during weekdays, or for special events in the... Latest reply by Lorina14
    I can see that one other person had a similar issue to the following, but surely there are more people...issue as follows. For some reason my Chrome Airbnb session on my PC has been logged out, and I have been asked to complete a Mouse and Cheese CAPTCHA/... Latest reply by Peter4026
    • Failed_airbnb_security
    • Rat problem - not enough cheese-sm.gif
    Hello, I was in the process of booking a house and was in contact to the host. My request had expired, so I needed to resubmit the request but when i went to resubmit it I could not? And now when I message the host all their messages say "This message has... Latest reply by Breanna
    Someone with a very concerning recent review requested to stay at my newly listed place for new years, so I denied them. Now people from their same party keep requesting from different accounts for the exact same dates. What should I do? Does Airbnb punis... Latest reply by Javer2
    I will be staying in an AirBnb in Budapest for 5 days. The host reached out to me asking for my date of birth, passport number, and place of birth, among other personal information. JI don't think this information is necessary, especially passport photoc... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello all, I have taken to the community forum because after reaching out to Airbnb via support, phone and email they have ignored me since January 2022. I have been a host for a decade now and am completely disgusted with the lack of support and the sil... Latest reply by Shayla9
    Our listing has been suspended without warning or notice or explanation. We satisfy none of the criteria listed under reasons for suspended listings: our response rate is great all our reviews are good. We are superhosts. We only noticed it had happene... Latest reply by Shayla9