What Hosts are saying

I recently posted a new property. I’m a long time host. I noticed the cancellation policy has changed dramatically. I have a very narrow window for bookings and I previously had strict cancelations. I advise guests to purchase trip insurance. I learned th... Latest reply by LeighAnn2
    I am wondering if anyone has had experience with your elevator not working and having to inform guests. Some view this is an added amenity, but some see this as a necessity and might be the reason the guest booked. We recently came in to an issue with our... Latest reply by Patricia2526
    Hi, Looking for HELP with the best way to offer an upcoming guest the option of canceling (or having us cancel for them) without penalties?! I’ve scoured AirBnB resources for the answer, but I’m still unsure of the best way to do it… Here’s the thing:The... Latest reply by LeighAnn2
    Hi, I discovered my recent guests caused a significant scratch on my dining table that is very visible. It was in excellent condition with no scratches prior to her stay, so we noticed it immediately. I am concerned that if I submit a request to this gues... Latest reply by Fred13
    My settings currently don't allow guests without reviews to instant book, but I still get requests from these guests which I have to approve or decline manually. What extra security checks can/should I do for these requests? Also, a guest with one review ... Latest reply by Helen744