What Hosts are saying

@Catherine-Powell The timing is critical and the time is NOW for Airbnb to allow video tours and check in to our listings. With Covid19 and social distancing, everything has gone from in person to video. I previously have conducted in person check in's... Latest reply by Kay1367
    Hello!I manage around 10 private properties and I’m looking for someone to help with check ins around east London (E5, E9, E8, EC1V) a few times a week, occasionally on weekends.If you’re a cleaner who is happy to do check ins in addition that would be id... Latest reply by Sophie40
    Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know that I'll be out of office from Monday 11th to Friday 22nd or April. It's going to be my first real time off in 2022, so I'm very much looking forward to it! I'll be going to Brighton for a few days, so if any... Latest reply by Emilie
    • 1233332_497179640377033_1514965587_n.jpeg
    I am a full time professional host with superhost status. I have 3 listings that I have been hosting for nine years. My properties are booked at 100% through the end of September and most of October... And I do enjoy what I am doing... My property is uni... Latest reply by Betty21
    OK, so I am trying to book a stay in London for 3 nights. I am selecting the "pay half now option" and am wondering if that is why the hosts don't want to accept my request -? The first said her dates would not work, even though they were open when I mad... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi All,We are traveling to Montreal this summer and a month ago booked a stay for a week in late June. Today the host cancelled our stay with no reason. When we were searching this evening for another place we found the original apartment listed at 50% ... Latest reply by Joe3009