What Hosts are saying

I'm a first time ABB hoster who is traumatized by my first experience hosting. I'll spare folks the details but short version is Guest booked a long term stay (9/1/20-11/24/20). After a major incident with another guest he had invited (and who left ~2 w... Latest reply by Graylynne0
    Please help me to solve my serious problem regarding outpayment. The problem has last since June and I have already talked to about 15 Airbnb representatives and none has managed to help me. The problem is as follows: I want the ourpayment sent directly t... Latest reply by Nick
    A month ago I booked an Airbnb listing which stated that linen and towels would be provided. Three days before checking in I received a private message from the host saying that we are to provide our own duvets, duvet covers, pillows, pillow cases and t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi everyone, We are getting our place in San Diego ready for hosting. I heard its a good idea to have a welcome handbook with community info, home rules, etc.. Does anyone have a template that can be shared with us via email so we can collect some ideas?... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello! My name is Ana Marija, I'm host from North Macedonia, and I would like to ask you about the payment methods to my country. If the payment method (VISA) that I'm using is the best payment method to North Macedonia, or if there is other way to receiv...
    Hi,My guest, who I share a kitchen and bathroom with, informed me she is Going to a wedding this weekend. She said 150 people were invited but she didnt think all would show. Im worried about her exposure and wish she had told me before she booked. Now I ... Latest reply by Heidi588