What Hosts are saying

Hi!! I would like to get in contact with someone having outpayment to a Swedish bank account but not living in Sweden. I have problems with the bank information. thanks Charlotte
    Hi everyone, I wonder if you could help me. I am a new host and just checking for assistance. I am hosting a tenant for 1 month. During the month rental, am I supposed to clean and change linen etc every week or is that their responsibility? The current... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I contacted Airbnb customer services 3 days ago about a serious legal issue that has arisen due to a cancellation of a reservation. The cancellation was made due to a maintenance issue for which Airbnb waived any penalties on my account. The guest has wri... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I'm a host and have a STRICT policy set in place for all my properties. I have compassion and understand that guests might want to cancel based on what they hear... especially since my properties are located in Seattle, WA. By the way, it more hype than... Latest reply by Jennifer2682
    Hi there, Its my first time hosting which I was really excited about. I have had an 70 year old stay with me the last 3 weeks. First week was fine when her son dropped her off. She needed help with directions as she doesnt have a smart phone. So I printed... Latest reply by Sanj254
    A guest recently left without stripping beds and leaving one bed stripped with sheets and towels mixed up with the bedfing on the bed.The shower tray full of sand and smears all over the toilet.I thought this was unreasonable and that she could have at le... Latest reply by Jenny349