What Hosts are saying

I had 4 guests for one night. They texted me at 10:20pm saying that the oven and stove doesn’t work. I refunded them $50. On cleaning the bnb I found they had cooked dinner and breakfast - next day. The fuse was off at meter box. I tested all electric... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm frustrated tonight after dealing with a roach issue. My Airbnb is an older home that was the home my husband and I lived in for 10 years before building our forever home right next door. We've had great success with turning our old house into an Airbn... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hello everyone, Before you start hosting, I'm sure many hosts look around their guests bedroom and think — would I like to stay here? This way you can see how welcoming it is for your guests. If it was an empty room then the answer would probably... Latest reply by Sally713
    • Bedroom.jpg
    Hi! I just started hosting in Pakistan. There is only one payout method option called Payoneer but everytime i try to add a Payoneer payout method it says “unsupported payout method, please visit airbnb website”. I’ve checked this website and i even googl...
    Hello, I have a guest keep calling me directly - she says she needs to cancel a booking but can't her end, she is asking me to do it. Ive explained that I'd rather not do this as it will impact me negatively but she's adamant she can do it her end. She ... Latest reply by Nanxing0