What Hosts are saying

As nice as most guests are, at times I feel I just can't keep ahead of what they consider is theirs and what is mine. Sometimes I feel this is the most full-proof and foolproof way to host........ Nothing there a guest can steal or break, plus they get t... Latest reply by Fred13
    • autopsy-tables-morgue-antique-clinic-78463116.jpg
    • IMG20180315212607.jpg
    • IMG20190707144057.jpg
    I'm sure many times on Airbnb we've had odd guests but I think this has to rank as the strangest. So a guest checked in via my outside lockbox an hour before I came back from work - she was okay in her communication beforehand. I came back from work an... Latest reply by John5097
    Has anyone had stains in sheets and towels from the purple/blue shampoos and conditioners that have become very popular? I feel like we have to make another rule to let guests know not to use those products with our linens. We provide "spill" towels, bu... Latest reply by Kristine-And-Sean0
    Hi. I currently have guests at my property and my tv is not working. I called Dish and there is something wrong with my satellite. My guests are staying from Friday night until Sunday morning. I plan on giving them a small refund and wondered what would b...
    Hello dear hosts, I need your advice please on the issue I had with my last guests. It was one of the worst experiences I had so far and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to prevent this in the future. So I had 3 guys staying for 5 nigh... Latest reply by Normen0
    Recently had a new front door fitted and the keys are expensive to replace I would like to change guests a refundable deposit to cover replacement should they lose them or go off with them.Question how do I reflect this in my listing, the security deposit... Latest reply by Gordon0