What Hosts are saying

So booked in for 8 , spot on my camera extra , I ring the guest , how many have u staying .8 the reply - twise . They haven’t spotted the camera. I then point out the guests clothes . She owns up to 14 , agree pay a extra fee . Said don’t lie to me , Goin... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I am new to hosting and have started to fill up for the rest of the year. I have had my Paypal account that I have been using for about 15 years and it has been working successfully for the past 6 month. I have just had a big corporate booking an...
    Hi, so I have a remote unit on the other side of the country but have a ring doorbell at the front door of my 2 bedroom condo. My max by law is 6 people with no additional charge or capacity over six. I do not have an explicit rule about having more than ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    We have noticed recently that a lot of our guests are messaging us during the instant booking process to say that they expect to arrive at times which are much earlier than our published check-in time of 3pm. This suggests that they are not seeing the ... Latest reply by Kath9