What Hosts are saying

Hello, fellow hosts. Does anyone have recommendations on outdoor security cameras? Which ones are junk, which ones are reliable? I'm looking at possibly getting solar powered wireless wifi cameras. Also, I like the following features:two-way audiomot... Latest reply by Dale711
    For those of us hosting for reasons beyond the income - those wanting to provide an experience as well as a place to stay, this review from today is the perfect illustration. What have guests said about your place that points to the experience? I'm keen t... Latest reply by Ann72
    • Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 7.20.07 pm.png
    Guest’s stay now ended and it shows as it’s been “completed” but checkout was 30mimutes ago and guest has not checkout. I sent friendly message thanking for stay and asking if they need to get late checkout but no reply. Reservation shows as “completed”... Latest reply by Louis1783
    Upon check-in received a message that said we got here, and everything looks fine. Forty-four hours later, we received a message complaining about a pizza that got wet from dripping water from a freezer. (I imagine the freezer was left open and thawed.) I... Latest reply by Anthony608
    Long story short, we used to live at the home that we are now using as a vacation rental. The mailman and the UPS driver always delivered our mail to our neighbor, and our neighbors mail to us. Our neighbor has a very similar address and the mail guys ca... Latest reply by Lexi775