What Hosts are saying

I stayed at a place with some friends at the Bulgarian sea side. One of my friends got in the shower and we heard screams 5min later..turns out the glass shower door shattered because it came out of railing. She was left in the shower with glass up to her... Latest reply by Jennifer1897
    Has anyone had issue lately receiving multiple enquiries from people looking for your "exact address"? This started happening to me last week. The first message I thought was a bit odd, since you can see the general area on my listing. The woman wanted ... Latest reply by Heather787
    So I have a duplex home that I rent out separately on Airbnb which is clearly stated on the listing. Recently, I had guests in each listing. One set of guests was a family of 3 with a young child, the other set of guests were 3 college girls. The girls w... Latest reply by Sarah977
    HiI got a message from the host who asked me to cancel my booking.Is this normal? I got charged the full amount. And I know if I am the one who cancelled less than 24h, I get charged the full amount. What is the situation now? thanksKamal Latest reply by Kamal79
    my booking code is **.which was booked for 1 to 10 inclusive Mar.2020,on 15 Dec,2019 . request you to cancel it.since i cant talk to you on the phone as airbnb kept asking for my verification number which i never had. so pls call me at my cell in Taiwan *... Latest reply by Helen3