What Hosts are saying

Our Airbnb house is located in a very quiet, thickly settled seaside neighborhood and I have reservations from 8 different families for their vacations and family reunions this summer, beginning 3 months from now. The house next door is now under constr... Latest reply by Luke44
    Greetings. We are new to Airbnb. We had a guest contact us and request a BETTER DEAL than priced. I orginally thought this was bold and actually offered 10% off. When he said it wasn's enough, I recommended him to a couple of nearby hotels. He reconsid... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
    I have a place where we allow pets in our house - My first line in my bio is "I love Dogs" and my profile pic is holding a Dog and it states that the place is pet friendly. I always message the guest to let them know that the place is all set up and rea... Latest reply by Victoria567
    Has anybody noticed this also? We can see the star ratings of booked guests now! In the Messages window, under "About this guest" in the left column, I can see the Overall rating of each of my guests (past, present and future). And when I click, the det... Latest reply by Stacey115
    Hi, I had a real bad experience with a guest who didn't check out on time as he felt it was his right to stay longer. We had a discussion over whatsapp as new guest were coming and my cleaner was already in the apartment to clean for the next guest. I... Latest reply by Zolly0