What Hosts are saying

Buonasera, sono un host..per chiedere la disponibilita Di un Appartamento ho per errore autorizzato il pagamento tramite paypal. Nel giro di un minuto ho annullato l operazione dall app di airbnb e nonostante il pagamento sia stato annullato su paypal com... Latest reply by Francesco96
    HiI am after some help please. I have a guest, a first-timer, who initially enquired about staying in June. She changed her travel plans and would like to come and stay for the whole of September, however the site isn't allowing her to book, even though t... Latest reply by Enda0
    Dear community members, As of last week Airbnb stopt importing my iMac calendar. It worked fine for ages. It complains about a syncing problem. The URL for my calendar on my iMac is okay. Exporting the Airbnb calendar to my iMac Calendar works fine too. D...
    Hi So I have my first booking tomorrow. Very excited and a bit nervous.Want it to go as smoothly as possible. I'm most curious about check-in/check-out.Is it safe to make a copy of my keys and give it to my guest? Any other suggestions are much appreciate... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello, I have my first guest arriving in June and understand the payout process is 24hr after checkin. But how do you confirm Airbnb has received/holding the guest funds? Also, it been a few days and my payout method (Paypal), still states "pending verifi... Latest reply by Dino7
    Hi: I find it quite a problem trying to plan a vacation with Airbnb when I can't find a place I like that doesn't have instant booking. Planning wise, its just so inefficient to book a place, wait a day, get declined, try again and then have to repeat ... Latest reply by Louise23
    I would like to know if there´s a calculation of Av. nights stayed, preferently in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but it you have another city that would be awesome!thanks,regards,Emi Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    although it was working well still in April, can not find teh solution to the problem, I work with a channlemanager in London, i also wrote to them, copy&pasted many times everythign for synchr, still facing teh problem, could someone help me?
    Hi all, I had a person staying with me that had an excellent review list and I actually gave him a good recommendation. However, afterwards I felt pretty creeped out and so did my other guests. He sent me a message in the middle of the night that mentione... Latest reply by Amelie5