What Hosts are saying

I just lost a booking after the person asked if the bedroom had a King sized bed or a Queen sized bed as “the listing mentions both” I checked and could not not find any mention of a King sized bed in the listing. I was sent a screenshot of what the perso... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • 9551A7A0-40C8-4010-85A4-C4DACFE22FC8.jpeg
    • 77071179-4A48-4611-B458-3B884DB04ACE.jpeg
    Hello Airbnb community, I'm currently in the process of looking into listing a condo. However, I have a number of obstacles to take care of before it can be done. I was hoping to tap into some expertise of owners with experience so that I can better know ... Latest reply by Jordan337
    Greetings, I live in Alexandria Va and earlier this year, there was some news/infomration regarding the State of Virginia imposing state laws surrounding short term rentals which also would give local governments ability to enforce legisilation. This t... Latest reply by Randy-and-Cathy0
    I had an interesting conversation today! For a 5 week period I received one reservation, and that was for a pre-approval I granted about 2 months ago. Apart from that, nothing, no IB's, no requests and although I was away for much of that time, it was sta... Latest reply by Bob40
    I had a guest who is booking in for quite an extensive stay, 42 days, asking me whether he could extend his stay by six days. I directed him to the request a change area of his booking. When he put in the dates, the discount amount was deleted and he wa... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I was amazed our place didn't get rented this weekend, so I went in to the calendar to reduce the price and Friday and Saturday nights were blocked out. I didn't block them out, so I selected the days and clicked the unblock setting (made them available)... Latest reply by Kristian36
    Hello everyone, Many of you have been hosting for a while now and have perfected your listings by adding to your place as a great getaway for guests. No matter how long you've been hosting for, there's always more to learn and adjustments to make. Even...
    • 371220_GettyImages-122343774ForYou.jpg
    Last week, I painted the living room of my old cottage in the west of Ireland and cleaned like my life depended on it. I had my first guests and their dog (it's listed as pet-friendly as I have dogs myself and went away for a few days. A local Airbnb supe... Latest reply by Ellen33
    Hi there.I am looking to add a 2 night option on my listing during the quieter months. I would like to add a cleaning fee for this to be more worth my while. Can you add this fee to just 2 night option, not for 3 or more nights? If so, how? Thank youN... Latest reply by Kath9