What Hosts are saying

Airbnb is claiming to have a fair review process but twice now I have written poor but completely honest reviews of my guests and they have not been posted on their profiles while their reviews have been posted immediately on mine. This is the policy: Bot... Latest reply by Karen1952
    I accepted a booking 2 months ago and then 24 hours before the guest arrived, Airbnb canceled their booking. The guest had my phone number and frantically texted me as Airbnb would not call them back and their account was locked. I called in to airbnb 6 t... Latest reply by Helen744
    I am facing a situation: Airbnb canceled a current reservation and let the guest leave with a full refund BUT NO COMMUNICATION with the host.I learn only from a text from the guest who informed me that she left.1: I have no problem with cancelation and re... Latest reply by Lan1
    I contacted many times this host via Email. He is not responding me.Please let me know the way to resolve this issue. I will be with 2 kids. One is 6 years old and other one will be 1 years and I will travel with my wife. The host confirmed our booking bu... Latest reply by Bhumika
    AirBnB has suspended my account and further flagged my identity such that I am unable to create a new account and utilize their services. I have not been given clarity on the reason for the ban and feel as if I am being treated as a criminal. I have given... Latest reply by Ritik17
    Just a few weeks ago i had one of my worst experiences as a host, not only because of the stress and problems that the guest caused, but by the absolute negligence, uselessness of airbnb, I keep getting disappointed more and more by Airbnb. This is what h... Latest reply by Julie1409