What Hosts are saying

I had a guest stay for 4 days in my 2-month old AirBnB studio I have been renovated for the last 12 months on weekends to my perfection. The second day of her stay I smelled this strong sweet odor coming through the HVAC that also serves my separate livin... Latest reply by Andre12327
    Hello everyone! We have a cultural project to help travelers abroad with local advice. Please visit us to share your experience. www.DoAsTheyDo.com Locals know best: Do as they do.A straightforward, crowd-sourced, and centralized source of essential cultu... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi there, any help appreciated. Me and 13 friends were staying in a villa for 5 days. On day 3 the water stopped coming out of the taps. We couldn't wash, clean, drink tap water, use dishwasher, flush toilets, etc. Host said that he was trying to deal... Latest reply by Natalia1186
    Hi everyone,I have only been renting my flat over the Fringe festival in Edinburgh and so far everything has gone smoothly until my current guest. To recap - communication was okay until she checked in. Then nothing, not a word. I then received a message ... Latest reply by Helen3