What Hosts are saying

Hi, im looking to book a specific airbnb. When we went to book the place the price was at a normal range to other Airbnb’s in the area, unfortunately the owner said they were blocking all dates for a few weeks and would let us know when they would repost... Latest reply by Fred13
    Superhost, Juliette Hello everyone, We know many hosts go to incredible lengths to ensure you foster inclusivity in your home and that every guest feels accepted and welcome. Often this starts from the moment your guest reads your listing description,... Latest reply by Jue0
    • Juliette0.jpg
    Hey guys to anyone that can help with this I would greatly appreciate say minimal guidance at least! I have currently started an LLC in which I would like to host multiple properties in Los Angeles but I'm not exactly sure what is required of me and what ... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi We just had an incident where guests arrived early to our cottage without organising it with us, we had guests leave that morning and she arrived soon after earlier then our cleaner arriving who was booked in for cleaning the cottage that day. We ... Latest reply by Jenny
    When I booked the place I’m currently staying in, there was no house rule about what times I can use the room lights. Now, recently I had talked about alteration to the checkout date and wanted to shift somewhere closer to my university’s suburb at the en... Latest reply by Kelly1829
    HI,I'm new to hosting under the Airbnb platform as I had used Homeaway so long ago. I feel like Airbnb's requirement of providing 30 character explanation for denying a client who wants to have a party at your home is excessive. I also feel it is a bit j... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I booked an apartment in Chertsey with Host who appeared to be honourable and reliable as you'd expect from AirBnB. I got access to the flat and on the 3rd time of going in, up many flights of stairs the Key pad lock failed. I was locked out, my processio... Latest reply by Bhumika
    The reason I am asking this is because I feel I do... Source: Getty Images Now, I know that I live somewhere which is dark and often cold, wet and miserable during the winter months and guests are therefore less likely to be cheerful than in the summer,... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • white-and-beige-scottish-fold-cat-in-christmas-royalty-free-image-831353306-1541446682.jpeg