What Hosts are saying

We want our guest to have a great stay but they must respect the house rules. Smoking indoors and having more than 6 people are both written rules. If people make reasonable requests we are flexible. What actions should be taken? Last night they had so ... Latest reply by Helen427
    I was wondering if anyone else was having problems receiving payments from airbnb also trying to get someone to talk to. I am owed 3 payments and I can not get any answers. the phone number I have is no longer working. I am fully booked all summer but am... Latest reply by Nick
    Hi everyone, A few days ago, we had our second Host-Talk turning the attention on reviews, and had some great feedback on things to improve. As you are well aware, reviews are the backbone of Airbnb, and good reviews can make all the difference. T... Latest reply by Nick
    • Screenshot 2021-06-28 at 15.01.41.png
    "Hi I love the pics of your cottage. I just like to confirm a few things before I consider possibly booking. First of all, my finance and I are looking for a weekend in winter months to get away from life to relax and caught a breath of busy life. We love... Latest reply by Inna22